URBAN’S - Commitment to Safety
Safety is a top priority at Urbans. We have developed and maintatin comprehensive safety protocols. Specific job safety concerns are discussed and dealt with at the onset of each job to ensure the safety of the crew and surrounding personnel. When necessary, infectious disease control and awareness are a part of this plan.
- OSHA 30 TRAINED AND COMPLIANT (OR M.U.S.T. CERTIFIED)
- ICRA TRAINED OFFICE AND FIELD PERSONNEL
- AWI COMPLIANT FABRICATION
- ADA COMPLIANT FABRICATION
- UNION CERTIFIED LABOR AND LEADERSHIP
- CURRENT EMR RATING: 0.61
- EXPERIENCED IN MOLD REMEDIATION
- HILTI CERTIFIED FOR HILTI FIRE STOP SYSTEMS
Our safety program includes daily, weekly, and monthly checkpoints. On a daily basis, the Superintendent will vigilantly patrol the project site to ensure it complies with all Urban’s, local, state, and federal safety guidelines.